MHTML Viewer for TagSpaces
A TagSpaces extension allowing you to open MHTML and EML files.
- Viewing of MHTML/MHT files - MHTML is file format for saving web pages with all the images and styling information in one single file. Saving in MHTML format is natively supported by Chrome™, Internet Explorer™ and Firefox™ (with the help of the MAFF addon) browsers.
- Viewing of EML files - EML is file format for saving emails. It is the default export email format of the Thunderbird email client. The show original email functionality in Gmail™ also exports the email in this format.
- Readabilty mode - for easy reading of the text content, with support for serif and sans serif font, different font size and background colors.
- Showing the creation date of the file
- Opening the source url of a MHTML file
- Finding text in the current file
- File printing
This extension thankfully relays on the following great project(s):
This extensions is packaged with any new version of TagSpaces
The source code of this extension is freely available on github.com/tagspaces/viewerMHTML
If you want to extend this extensions, please follow our general extension development guide