Table of Contents
This perspective offers basic image gallery functionality, like previewing the images from the current folder, a presentation mode and a full screen view.
pro The perspective is available only in the PRO and the Enterprise versions of the product.
From the main toolbar of this perspective the user can access the following functionalities:
Note: This perspective can only be activated in folder which contains images and photos in the following file formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, SVG or WEBP.
- Open previous image - opens the previous image file from the current folder.
- Open next image - opens the next image file in the current folder.
- Start/stops presentation mode - toggles on and off the presentation of the images in the current folder, by showing them for 3 seconds. We plan to make this duration configurable in future release.
- Full screen mode - opens the currently selected file in full screen mode.
- File properties - clicking this button will open the properties of the current file in the regular area for this purpose.
- Thumbnail bar modes - clicking this button will toggle through the modes of the thumbnail bar, which are: position on the top, position on the left or hidden. This modes are respected in the full screen mode.
- Opens perspective's documentation - clicking on the button will open this page.
Note: In full screen mode you can navigate through the file by using the left and right key of the keyboard. On a device with touch screen, the image can be changed with the swipe left and right gestures.